Moving Tips | Pack It Movers
Quick tips on what to look for in moving company
- Check if they are licensed and insured
- Check their website
- See if they are members of American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB) or if they have any complaints with these organizations
- See if they will come to your destination or home and give an estimate
- Make sure they have been in business at least 5 years
- Do they have their own company moving trucks. Avoid companies that use rented trucks
- Are you confident in your sales representative that he or she will be there to help you through planning, packing and loading?
- Do they accept payment at the end of deal and not at the beginning
- You should know that every moving company is required by law to provide you with a "Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move" booklet. Click here to download a copy of the booklet "Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move"
Request a Free Quote Today